Replace Existing Bins OR Add to Plant Capacity
6 - 16 Ton Storage Capacity
Ice Transfer Bins are an uncomplicated, sensible way to increase your ice plant's handling efficiency. Bin assembles just where you need it to temporarily store ice before bagging.
Powered by a 1 HP electric motor, self unloading bins use flight type conveyor to empty ice at a rate controlled to suit your bagging needs.
Ice exits on a first in, first out basis, leaving less time for old ice to fuse and build up. Blade-tooth beaters rotatae, breaking loose individual ice fragments before they cascade down into the 16-inch deep auger discharge conveyor.
*Please note - Model shown represents only a single configuration of available Transfer Bins. ITC offers a full, comprehensive line that can be custom tailored to your exact specifications and needs*
Please Contact ITC
For More Information
Click ITC Logo or Call 800.599.4744
• Auger Has a 16-inch Depth for Full, Steady, Free Flow of Ice
• Unloads with 1 HP electric motor
• Unloading Time Can be Selected to Match Your Needs by
Changing the Belt Drive
• Stainless Steel and Hot-Dipped Galvanized Metal Parts
• Flight Type Conveyor Moves Material Toward Auger For