SP & SL Series UV Units
GPM = Gallons Per Minute
LPM = Liters Per Minute
LOW FLOW APPLICATION:
1 - 24 GPM (4 - 90 LPM)
SP and SL Series units provide a compact design and economical ultraviolet water treatment for low-flow applications, such as laboratory and medical facility water, pharmaceutical make-up processes, final electronic component rinsing and recirculation loops, to name a few.
The SP Series models produce little change in water temperature, even after prolonged periods of no water flow, making them ideal for such applications as water for vending machines.
The SL-1 and MP-2-SL Series are available in five standard models with flow rates ranging from 1 to 24 U.S. GPM (0.2 to 5.5 m³/hr.)
FEATURES AND AVAILABLE OPTIONS
• UL Listed • CE Listed • Compact Design
• UV Intensity Sensor (optional on SL models only)
• 316L Stainless Steel, Electro polished
• Passivated (optional on SL models only)
• Validated UV Lamps (optional on SL models only)
• Quick Lamp Change-Out Time
*Please note - Models shown represent only certain configurations of available SP/SL Series UV Water Purification systems. ITC offers the full, comprehensive line that can be custom tailored to your exact specifications and needs*