CSL Series UV Units
GPM = Gallons Per Minute
INTEGRATED DESIGN : 40 to 630 U.S. GPM
The CSL series features a compact design that incorporates a UV treatment chamber with an electrical cabinet base that contains all electrical components and instrumentation.
These compact, one-piece UV models are engineered for indoor installation and controlled operating environments. The CSL series consists of a 316L stainless steel (SS) treatment chamber and a 304 SS control panel in one integral unit. COmplete with a standard Lamp Status Indicator, the compact size maximizes installation flexibility and preserves floor space. Single-ended lamps allow quick change-outs without tools.
UV disinfection flow rates for the eleven standard CSL models range from 40 to 630 U.S. GPM (9.1 to 143 M³/hr), with TOC reduction and ozone destruction configurations also available.
Features & Advantages
• Compact Design • CE Listed
• Lower Maintenance and Operational Costs
• Application Specific Reactor Design
• Single Ended (SE) Lamps for Quick Change Outs
• Multi Unit Skid System Design & Assembly
• 316L Stainless Steel Treatment Chamber
• 304 Stainless Steel Control Cabinet
• Lamp Status Indicator • Running Time Meter
• Sample Ports • Validated Lamps
*Please note - Model shown represents only a single configuration of available CSL Series UV Water Purification systems. ITC offers the full, comprehensive line that can be custom tailored to your exact specifications and needs*
Please Contact ITC
For More Information
Click ITC Logo or Call 800.599.4744